The TC302 is a medium sized TeleController in a series of Remote Terminal Units (RTU) that Inter Act has developed for telemetry over internet. It can be used stand alone or it can be connected to a private and secured domain in TeleControlNet.
TeleControlNet is a Software as a Service (SaaS) for WEBscada and WEBmes applications.
The TC302 performs the following major tasks:
- Unlocks existing (medium sized) PLC controllers for (IoT / WEBscada) remote control.
- Stores large quantities of measurement data from the PLC and sends it periodically to TeleControlNet.
- Sends real-time process alarms to TeleControlNet, from where an alarm message can be sent as e-mail or SMS.
- Can be used in PLC systems as local HMI.
- Can be connected via Ethernet / RS235 to existing PLC controls without modifications to the PLC software.
- Single board PC for 35 mm DIN rail mounting, including internal 3G modem.
- Various interfaces: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet, 1 x RS232, 1 x RS232 / 422/485, 2 x USB 2.0.
- Drivers available for all common PLC types.