The JAZZmin performs 5 major tasks:
- It stores process data locally.
- It allows remote users to control the local process.
- It controls and monitors local processes and machines.
- It synchronizes the central TeleControlNet database with the local data.
- It sends process alarms in real time to TeleControlNet and from there it can send an alarmmessage as e-mail or sms.
- Dedicated Programmable Logic Controller with digital and analog I/O.
- Intelligent 2G/3G/ethernet router.
- Large local data buffer (> 10 million data records, incl. date- and timestamp).
- Flexible and powerful computing power.
- Mountable on a 35 mm DIN rail or in a front panel.
- Applicable in PLC-controlled systems, such as an HMI (WEBscada) terminal.
- Capable of standalone operation.
- Cost-efficient all-in-one solution for e.g. one- or two-pump installations.