The TC415 is the successor of the TC401 and the most powerful TeleController of a series of industrial IoT Edge Controllers that Inter Act has developed for telemetry over internet. Out of the five different TeleControllers available, the TC415 provides the best connectivity, the highest storage capacity and the highest processor power. Therefore the TC415 is best suited for larger and more complex processes.
It can be used stand alone, or it can be connected to a private and secured domain in TeleControlNet. TeleControlNet is a Software as a Service (SaaS) for WEBscada and WEBmes applications.
The TC415 performs the following major tasks:
- Unlocks existing (large) PLC controllers for (IoT / WEBscada) remote control.
- Stores large quantities of measurement data from the PLC and sends it periodically to TeleControlNet.
- Sends real-time process alarms to TeleControlNet, from where an alarm message can be sent as e-mail or SMS.
- Is applicable in PLC systems as local HMI (WEBscada).
- Can be connected via Ethernet / RS235 to existing PLC controls without modifications to the PLC software.
- Single board PC for 35 mm DIN rail mounting, including internal 4G modem.
- Various interfaces: 2x 1Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x RS232, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DP.
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics.
- Drivers available for all common PLC types.